Dogue Creek Village
Available for Enlisted Service Member Families E1-E6 with select homes open to families of all military ranks as well as geographical bachelors and single soldiers E6 and above.
DOGUE CREEK VILLAGE LEASING SPECIALS
- Two-bedroom homes leasing for as low as $1,975 per month!*
- Three-bedroom homes leasing for as low as $2,115 per month!*
- Four-bedroom homes leasing for as low as $2,325 per month!*
This traditional military housing village featuring beautiful mature trees and water views was constructed from 1956 to 1959 and renovated in 2001 by the U. S. Army. Two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom homes are constructed of brick with new siding and offer between 1,010 to 1,950 square feet of living space. Every home has an assigned parking space and is within walking distance of playgrounds and picnic areas. Dogue Creek Village is easily accessible from the George Washington Parkway.
Dogue Creek Village offers easy access to numerous community and installation amenities and facilities, including:
- Home to an onsite Fitness Center that is within walking distance of all Village homes. Filled with state-of-the-art equipment and free weights, the center is open to residents daily from 5:00 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Less than a mile to the George Washington Neighborhood Center, a 4,200 SF community facility available free of charge for family events and other activities
- Adjacent to Fort Belvoir’s CYSS Markham School Age Center where a variety of care, to include part day preschool and full day, hourly, and before and after school care for school age children is offered (http://www.belvoirmwr.com/Facilities/CYS/SAS.php)
- Only one mile from Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, a major employment center at Fort Belvoir and state of the art healthcare facility serving the National Capitol Region (http://www.fbch.capmed.mil/SitePages/Home.aspx)
- Short drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, the closest Metro stop with convenient access to the Pentagon, National Airport and DC (http://www.wmata.com/rail/station_detail.cfm?station_id=95)
- School age children eligible to attend Fort Belvoir Elementary, Walt Whitman Middle and Mount Vernon High School and Advanced Academic Placement Centers Riverside Elementary and Sandburg Middle School (http://www.fcps.edu/index.shtml)
Following are just a few examples of what residents are saying about how much they enjoy living in Dogue Creek Village!
“The quality of living in a military setting for the first time and living in Dogue Creek is an absolute pleasure. The Dogue Creek Community Management Team welcomed us with open arms and our entire neighborhood is one happy family. If you like natural wild life and deer coming to your back door, you will love Dogue Creek”.
– Christopher Picard
“Dogue Creek Village has been a wonderful place for my family and I to live and call home. If I don’t reach out to the Dogue Creek Community Management Team, they reach out to me early and often. They keep my family well informed and handle all of my inquiries within 24 hours and the staff is the best.”
– Clarence Watts
“Service is great and outstanding! Staff at the Dogue Creek Community Management Office is genuinely caring and courteous to the Patriots who live here and they always provide fast, prompt, and professional service!”
– Shane Grimm
“I live in a great home. I love the woods and Potomac River view in the back of my home. My neighbors are very nice and friendly, no domestic conflicts/problems at all. I love the friendly staff at the Community Management Office, too! The Resident Services Coordinator is very friendly and sweet and always provides great customer service to me and aids in helping with all of my residential needs.”
– James Mars
*Monthly rate based on a 12-month lease term. Six- and nine-month lease terms also available at different monthly rates. Call for details as restrictions apply. Offer subject to availability and exclusive to homes in Dogue Creek Village. Limited time offer subject to change without prior notice.